getting lost in london (I)

DSC_0434

Last month I spent some days in London. It was the second time I was there and I can say I enjoyed the city even more. That's because this last time I had more free time to walk around for hours and to get myself lost in most of its charming spots.

For now you can see some of the most typical places. In a few days I´ll show you more pictures with a more particular view and different details in the city.


In these snaps: 1,2: Trafalgar Square; 3,5: Piccadilly Circus; 6,7: Big Ben at night; 8,10 Westminster Abbey; 9: The Thames river with the London Eye; 11: little Christmas Market under Embarkment (?) Bridge


DSC_0061
DSC_0063
DSC_0439
DSC_0429
DSC_0294
DSC_0289
DSC_0048
DSC_0049
DSC_0046
DSC_0052

3 Experiences:

  1. Lots of nice pictures! I especially like the night shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love london. I'm an american girl with a very british heart. your photos are just lovely! wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thank you! Yes, london is a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete