18º Festival de Parapente dos Açores 2012


 I ran, I walked, I drove, I swam, I sailed, I hiked, I rode a motorcycle....
Finally I can say now that I also flew in the Azores :D
Paragliding (parapente) was an exciting experience, specially because of the amazing sceneries we have here! 
So I did not just paragliding but I did paragliding in a volcano lol! 
actually in one of the most beautiful spots of the island: Salto do Cavalo, near Furnas.

Every year it takes place the Festival de Parapente dos Açores.  
Paragliding clubs and passionate people from different parts of Portugal and other countries meet in Azores 
to fly over lakes, volcanoes, green fields and with the ocean as a background.


the superb views over Furnas


Lourdes and me happy after flying :D


... and a fresh reward after the nerves and the adrenaline we had 



2 Experiences: